* Senior Director of Climate Modeling at the Allen Institute of Artificial Intelligence
* Lecturer at Department of Environmental Systems Sciences ETH Zurich
* Ph.D., 2005, ETH Zurich, Physics and Atmospheric Science
* Internationally recognized scientific leader in the development of energy-efficient computing systems for climate modeling and weather prediction.
* Lead of the development of the Swiss operational high-resolution weather forecasting models ModInterim.
* Swiss ICT Award 2016 for outstanding IT-based projects and services.
CS and Math
Climate and Weather